Insurance Sales Assistant Producer
Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
AAA Texas is growing and has immediate opportunities to work in our local branch offices. Our door is open to talented professionals with ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude.
We are now hiring an Assistant Producer.
In the Assistant Producer role you will perform a multitude of duties to develop job knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in a sales agent role. You will be exposed to the inner workings of the business to support the sales team. Your success is highly valued and this role will help develop the necessary job knowledge and sales skills to be successful as a sales agent for AAA.
AAA will support you by offering:
• A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a pension plan.
• National brand recognition: over 16 million members in 21 states.
• A prestigious and long-standing reputation since 1900.
• Exclusive recognition programs for top performers.
• Paid training at our offices in Coppell, TX.
• Insurance license sponsorship.
• Growth opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred.
• 3+ years of sales experience highly preferred.
• Successful completion of background check.
• Ability to pass a drug screening.
• A good driving record and a valid driver’s license is required.
• Support growth, retention, service and profitability goals in a branch environment.
• Assist in the sales and service of all insurance and membership products.
• Review applications, schedule inspections, amendment order preparations.
• Document retrieval, review applications for accuracy/completeness, and process go backs.
• Complete and process all policy & membership changes and payments.
• Respond to member inquiries regarding products & services.
• Make outbound calls necessary to collect payments, complete new insurance sales, solicit sales referrals, and conduct product referrals.
• Cross-sell insurance & membership products.
• Develop sales lead opportunities through contacts and conduct positive and effective communications with colleagues and members.
• Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention.
• Be an effective communicator both written and verbal.
• Have computer experience and good organizational skills.
Our Insurance Company is a financially strong and stable organization rated A+ by Best’s Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy.
If you’re a “take charge” individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today!
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.